Hi everyone, I know it's been a while since I've posted, but life has a way of taking over not leaving extra time for blogging.
I'm hoping with everyone back in school I'll have a little more time to share some crafts with you.
Here is a cute and very easy Halloween wreath. I saw this on Pinterest -- I didn't Pin it so I don't remember who shared it.
You will need a circular form approx. 10"-12" -- be imaginative if you don't have a wreath form -- I used a pool noodle which I cut to fit the size I wanted. You can use sturdy cardboard, flexible wire hangers, foam wreath from the dollar store, etc.
The form should be narrow, less than 1/2' in width. This smaller width will be more economical as you will be tying the fabric around the form - so the narrower, the better.
Here are the supplies needed:
- wreath form
- black and orange fabric
- halloween decorations (optional)
- halloween ribbon (optional)
- Cut the fabric in strips about 1/2 inch in width. Then cut the strips long enough to tie around the wreath form that will give you a 1 inch fringe after tying the knot.
- Begin tying the fabric around the wreath alternating the fabric colors. Continue until the wreath is covered.
- Add halloween decorations and/or ribbon and the wreath is ready for hanging.
I've shared this with: